The very first image that may appear on your mind when hearing about Parkour should be unique: players dressed in moving-free clothes run and jump over obstacles like there was no limit on their bodies. Then asked: how can parkourer do that? Are there useful items not only for training but also for keeping them safe?
There are TWO MAINLY GEARS that support parkourer, especially beginners. They are Parkour shoes – for feet and gloves – for hands. Articles written about shoes are more popular than gloves because many people thought that a good pair of shoes is enough. However, gloves are important when you start working with a pulling bar or practicing to jump over obstacles. You will need one to protect your hands and support you when touching surfaces. Again it may take your time to figure out, which one is the right parkour glove for you. The list below is produced in order to provide you some useful suggestions.
Reason for wearing parkour gloves
Our hands are one of the foremost important parts of our body, and you ought to make sure of them. If you would like to stay your hands prosperous and feeling soft, you would like to take a position in a wonderful pair of gloves. Without gloves, your hands will bear the bulk of the brunt and can get sore now then. Here are the assorted advantages of wearing gloves:
- Eliminate Injuries: While training, it’s easy to urge blisters and bruises on your hands. If the condition worsens, you will just quit on Parkour further. Using a wonderful pair of gloves can reduce injuries.
- Repeated Techniques: once you do the identical drills over and once again. It can provide protection against repetitive exercises.
- Winter Training: Training in weather conditions will be extremely painful. If your hands start feeling numb, your training will get affected. an honest pair of gloves keep your hands warm and helps you train.
What are the best gloves for parkour should have?
Choosing the correct pair of gloves may be tough as there are a variety of designs available within the market. Here are some tips to assist you to create a call about choosing the right gloves for Parkour.
- Sound Design: Always hunt for a design that gives strength within the fingertips. Selecting such a pair provides protection against fingertip sensitivity.
- Breathable: Having sweat increase inside the gloves can become extremely uncomfortable. Always hunt for a pair of gloves that has breathable material on the rear of the hand. it’ll prevent sweat build-up and keep the hands cooler. The sweat build-up may cause some fungus infections.
- Good Grip: Parkour requires a wonderful grip. Always choose gauntlets that have a non-slip material on the palms and fingers. it’ll prevent your hands from slipping generally and even when your hands get sweaty.
- Secure Wrists: Always select a pair of gloves that have a secure wrist strap. This strap will prevent the hands from sliding around inside the gloves. it’ll also facilitate your secure and honest grip while climbing and jumping.
- Quality Material: Gloves made with specially treated leather are the most effective choice when it involves quality content. This material ensures that the pair lasts longer. Additional features like double stitching and reinforced fingertips make it last longer.
- Right Size: There are many sizes of gloves available within the market. There are color choices available further. Always choose the correct fit and colors that fit your personality further.
- Perfect Style: There are two major styles of PK gloves available within the market – full finger and fingerless gloves. Your personal preference of look and feel will decide which pair you wish.
Top 3 best parkour gloves
Product Image Product Name Editor's Rating Price
RIMSports Gym Gloves for Powerlifting, Weight Training, Biking, Cycling (4.9 / 5) See more details on Amazon
Black Diamond Crag Half-Finger Climbing Gloves (4.8 / 5) See more details on Amazon
Steel Sweat Workout Gloves (4.7 / 5) See more details on Amazon
Parkour is one of the foremost demanding sports today. It’s a training discipline that has been developed from a military obstacle course. The Participant’s hands usually take a beating and bear the brunt of the complete course. A number of the simplest gloves for parkour can ease them down. Below you’ll find our reviews for the three best parkour gloves to stay your hands safe!
RIM Sports Gym Gloves
- GUARANTEED HAND PROTECTION: Our leather padded workout gloves can protect your hands from calluses and reduces friction discomfort
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We have taken great care to ensure that they will suit our customers’ needs. If you have any issues or questions regarding the product, message us, and we will take care of you!
- DURABLE PALM PADDING: Our gym gloves for men and women are made with durable palm-padding, which provides superior cushioning and supports hand during strenuous activity
- DEXTERITY: Our fitness gloves has the ideal finger length for accurate feel and control
- VENTILATED: Our exercise gloves are made of breathable lycra material and the breathable ventilation holes that promotes air circulation and dry comfort
RIM Sports is one of the well-known brands of parkour and free-running. This company encompasses a few products that are all created with parkour in mind. These precision gloves are extremely lightweight and breathable with an awfully stylish look about them. These gloves are a novel style because they’re a mix of fingered and fingerless with 2 full fingers on your index and finger, and so fingerless on the thumb, ring, and pinky finger.
This unique styling not only looks nice, but it also improves performance. Having your strongest fingers fully protected and filled with grip, and your supporting fingers free, allows you to induce the right combination of grip and natural feeling.
The grip is one of each of these gloves’ strongest features. As you’ll tell just by gazing at them, these gloves are feature a latex finish that offers sublime amounts of grip which really helps with climbing and scaling. Overall the grip is one of each my favorite features, and really helps all told styles of weather and conditions.
Comfort is another important factor to seem at, and thankfully these gloves do an excellent job of keeping your hands comfortable while training. These gloves are extremely breathable which prevents your hands from sweating, and overall in great comfort.
Flexibility is vital in these styles of gloves because you wish to be able to naturally move your fingers free with no restrictions. This glove does an excellent job of keeping its natural feeling and doesn’t impose on your range of motion.
The one flaw of those gloves is that they don’t offer much protection. These gloves are quite thin so don’t expect any hard plastic to shield you from major scrapes and scratches. That being said, they are doing a reasonably good job of protecting from blisters and minor scratches.
Final Thoughts on Precisions Gloves:
Overall these are a number of my favorite gloves to coach in. These gloves are lightweight and breathable, and also the unique design makes them perfect for traceurs. The grip these gloves provide is one in each of the highlights and that they do an excellent job of keeping the sensation natural. Overall if you’re trying to find a pair of gloves, these are the primary ones to seem at!
Black Diamond Crag Half-Finger Climbing Gloves
- A lightweight, breathable and durable cragging glove for belaying, aid climbing and via ferrata, the Crag Half-Finger protects your hands without compromising dexterity
Mad Grip has come up with the right gloves for anyone searching for grip and luxury. The F100 Pro is created of polyester and rubber. It offers incredible grip and is well one of the most effective training gloves available within the market. These gloves are washable and supply seamless cushioning that has amazing comfort to the hands.
These rubber and polyester gloves provide for amazing grip and luxury even on rough surfaces. The rubber coating ensures durability and is ideal to be used on wet and slippery surfaces.
The Mad Grip F100 Pro gloves include seamless cushioning that produces them comfortable to use while going about the tough Parkour drills. The polyester material at the rear of the hands makes it very comfortable to wear even in boiling conditions. Overall these gloves are very comfortable, and that they leave a decent amount of ventilation so it doesn’t get too sweaty.
The F100 Pro gloves provide great flexibility thanks to their design and material. The elastic material on the wrists makes it ideal for maneuvering around tough Parkour courses. Unlike other gloves, I haven’t seen any problems regarding flexibility during my training sessions.
The rubber and polyester design and seamless cushioning provides excellent protection to the palms and also the fingers. because of high rubber cushioning between the fingers, these gloves are ideal for tight Parkour courses. the sole flipside to those gloves is that the lack of secure wrist straps. The absence of those belts can cause gloves to slide off, which can prove dangerous on challenging obstacles. That being said I haven’t had any problems with these gloves slipping off or anything like that, but it can be a priority.
My Final Thoughts on Mad Grip Pro Palm Gloves!
For all Parkour enthusiasts, the Mad Grip F100 Pro Palm Gloves are a tremendous choice to own. These gloves provide comfort, flexibility, and protection. These are all things that any Parkour athlete would wear their checklist for the right gloves. With only the dearth of wrist straps because of the drawback of these gloves, these gloves are ideal to be used in rough terrains. It keeps the hands safe from rough terrain and provides a perfect grip on slippery surfaces. it’s a secure investment to form as there are only a few drawbacks to those Mad Grip gloves.
Further adding to the present, these gloves are washable and sturdy, which might mean that you just wouldn’t invest in another pair of gloves for some years after getting these gloves.
Steel Sweat Workout Gloves
- KEEP YOUR HANDS VENTILATED EVEN DURING THE TOUGHEST WORKOUT - Our All-Purpose Workout Gloves use our StretchAir performance material to provide a flexible fit, for enhanced ventilation and moisture wicking experience. This allows your sweat to evaporate and your hands to stay dry while you workout, providing you with a comfortable feeling that prevents skin irritation, calluses or sores. Our fitness gloves are machine washable for long-lasting performance as no one wants stinky gloves!
- WHAT SIZE DO I GET? Check our sizing chart in the pictures to see how to measure your hand to get the best fit for you. Our gloves are snug-fitting and designed to form to your hand with use. If you are in between sizes, we recommend you select the larger of the two sizes. If you prefer looser fitting gloves, we advise you go a size up.
- HIT YOUR FITNESS GOALS FASTER - You'll love our gloves, so take advantage of this amazing offer and pick the right choice and give your hands the best gym gloves they deserve. Our gloves will PROTECT your hands and put a smile on your face, as you find you can train for LONGER and hit your fitness goals FASTER. Click Add to Cart button Now to get your pair!
- EASY TO GET ON & OFF: Our gym gloves have 3 integrated pull tabs to allow you to easily remove your gloves after your workout. Our anatomical double layered palm padding with grip dots is designed to strengthen your grip when lifting, while protecting your hands, to promote natural hand movement and reduce grip fatigue. The quick release velcro closure will keep your gloves in place during exercise for a custom fit.
- PROTECT YOUR HANDS AND IMPROVE YOUR GRIP - Our gym gloves are double stitched and have a double layered thumb for extra protection and endurance. Our half-finger gloves have padded palm grips with finger expansion seams for a comfortable fit for all finger sizes. Don't waste your money on other poorly made gloves on the market, try our gloves that are built to protect your hands with ultra lightweight material. So Click ADD TO CART now!
These Steel Sweat Workout Gloves are the foremost stylish gloves available within the market. These gloves cover the complete fingers and are one of the nice options available for Parkour today. Steel Sweat Workout Gloves are available in fifteen different color choices. It means there’ll always be something that will catch your attention. These gloves are made from synthetic material and supply excellent comfort to any or all Parkour participants. it’s also made from netted material on the rear of the hands that gives support and doesn’t cause the hands to sweat.
The USteel Sweat Workout Gloves are embossed with an artificial overlay that gives added support and grip. This design also provides excellent flexibility. These gloves are ideal for Parkour activists to use on wet and slippery surfaces.
The goatskin leather utilized in making these gloves provides soft comfort to the hands without sacrificing durability and grip. The netted design on the rear of the hand and between the fingers provides fantastic ventilation.
The goatskin synthetic material offers extra flexibility. the additional strapping on the wrist and contoured wrist closure also help keep the gloves snug within the hands without the likelihood of the hands moving inside.
Steel Sweat Workout Gloves does offer enough protection to any or all those using it for Parkour. thanks to it being full finger gloves, it provides extra protection to the fingers. However, the downside is that the netted material between the fingers and really little padding across the gloves. The netted material at the rear of the hands and between the fingers makes it difficult to use on rough surfaces as any sharp objects may cause damage to the hands and fingers.
My Final Thoughts on the Steel Sweat Workout Gloves
The Steel Sweat Workout Gloves finish off Batting Gloves are a solid choice at no cost running gloves. the complete finger design and netted material keep the hands comfortable and sweat-free. the sole downside to those gloves is that the lack of protection it offers. Parkour activists search for freedom and a stress-free environment once they set about their training. That being said, if you’re simply trying to find gloves that provide grip, then I believe these Steel Sweat Workout Gloves are an excellent choice!
Final Thoughts on Best Gloves for Parkour
Choosing the traceur gloves is only supported by your personal preference. What could also be the right pair for you, might not be as great for somebody else. With all the data within the article, make an informed selection. bear all the various styles and sizes before making the ultimate choice. you would like to pick out carefully with various padded gloves and various colors still. Always try to understand how they’ll benefit you and which is best suited to your routine.
If you’re still unsure whether you need gloves or not, then our suggestion is to shop for an honest pair of gloves and train with them for a long time. Then try training without them. See the difference in performance and feeling and judge for yourself. Hope That helped.
1. How do I decide what size I need?
Glove Width: Measure around the palm at the level of the knuckles
- Small: 7 1/2″
- Medium: 8 1/4″
- Large: 8 3/4″
Glove Length: Measure from tip of the middle finger to the wrist
- Small: 6 3/4″
- Medium: 7 1/4″
- Large: 7 3/4″
We recommend picking the size smallest size that fits both Glove Length and Width.
2. What to look for while buying parkour gloves?
Buying parkour gloves is not a very difficult thing yet you have to take care of some essential and important things while buying gloves. When you do parkour you not only need a flexible, soft, and comfortable pair of gloves. Instead, you also need a more breathable, ventilated, grip full, and strong gloves that make your parkour more enjoyable and comfortable.
Let’s have a look at some important thing while buying parkour gloves but before that, checkout this video