Top 6 Best Parkour Gears Reviews 2020
Parkour is a unique sport that developed from our daily activities such as running, jumping, rolling… From this root, it may not require any special accessories to begin. However, people can use nothing to try parkour for fun. But to go far as a sports player, people should equip some specific parkour gear in order to keep them safe.
Collect surveys from many parkour athletes, we have found that there were essential parkour gears that experts are willing to have. We have created an inventory below listed all the required gears you should have for your safety training and also to boost your skills!
#1- Parkour Book
- It Books
- Edwardes, Dan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 08/18/2009 (Publication Date) - Dey Street Books (Publisher)
Naturally instinct and keen are advantages but knowledge is a need. Know about something and learn skills from professions are the best and shortest way to succeed in a new field. Doing parkour also means discovering your own body, you can just follow your feeling and practice step by step without any support. However, to become a professional player in a short time, you should search for guidance from experts to overcome strategies and tactics. Out there exist various resources like parkour film, video, and book. Concerns as a gear, the parkour book is written by experts and will provide you many tips about the technique, philosophy, and culture.
Parkour and reading don’t seem to travel together, but reading about other trainers’ perspectives and experiences can save lots of time. The books written by parkour coaches involve comprehensive valuable information that’s profitable for trainers at different levels. Whether it’s an individual trying to begin Parkour or an already specialized person, everyone can derive enjoy reading such books. I suggest the Parkour and Freerunning Handbook to you. It’s an entire guide into the world of parkour. It’s specifically made for people that are serious about this sport. You’ll be able to get that parkour books online or at Amazon.
- Speed grip silicone palm
- Lightweight flexible back of hand
- Machine washable and Dryable
- Meets SFIA specification for NFHS/NCAA play
The real touch will let you feel surrounding better when playing parkour. However, the experts recommend that you should have some basic equipment in order to decrease pain or scratch on your hand as much as possible. Thus training time can be extended much longer. Parkour gloves are vital, especially for beginners. You may suppose covering is the most important function of gloves then will get any for parkour. But to keep you safe at the very first moment, you need something like Cutters Game Day Football Glove or Silicone Grip Receiver Glove.
The above gloves were designed for hand-use-activities with well stretch and highly grip features. They can protect your hand from pain.
#3- Multi-Grip Pull-Up Bar
- NEW VERSION - ONE PIECE STEEL CONSTRUCTION: A single piece of solid steel to ensure max strength and offer more stability & security compared with other flimsy chin up bars on the market. Support up to 300 lbs for ultimate safety
- 5 THICK PADDED GRIP POSITIONS: Come with 5 grip positions with soft foam to provide comfort and prevent slipping
- ENHANCE UPPER BODY STRENGTH: Perfect for working out your backs, shoulder, chest, arms, triceps, biceps, lats, and the front of your abs
- FIT DOORWAYS FROM 33 INCH TO 37 INCH: Great to attach to any doorways from 30 to 37 inch with door thickness range from 4. 75" - 6. 25" including door trim
- 1 YEAR WARR – 60 DAY RETURN: Our chin up bar stands up to 1 YEAR warr or if you think it’s not for you, contact us and receive all your money back within 60 days of purchase
The pull-up bar looks like indoor sports equipment. Why was it concerned as a parkour gear while parkour is definitely an outdoor sport? Let me help you find out the answer then you will see, the pull-up bar is really a need.
Parkour is a combined sport in which you will move your whole body from place to place, not just as simple as running but complex as jumping and rolling on different surfaces. That means you have to train your muscles as much as possible. Practicing pull-ups is the very first thing to focus on. When learning new moves, it is important to practice safely without the fear of getting injured. These multi-grip pull-up rods can help tracers practice pull-ups, muscle-ups, and wide-angle pull-ups to boost cat leaps, wall climbs, and hand-grip strength. Most Pull-Up Bars are placed within the doorways so you’ll be able to perform a full upper body workout. You will be able to buy any good multi-grip pull-up bar for your home. But you have to make sure that it is strong enough to hold a minimum weight of 300 lbs. Also, it shouldn’t ruin the door frame of your house.
- Suede Overlay: Complementing its sedate silhouette are the premium suede heel and toe lining, which stay true to the nostalgic vibe of the classic performance runner.
- Lightweight Materials: Synthetic fiber side panel and a mesh toecap to improve breathability and keep it lightweight, making it an excellent choice for outdoor casual wear.
- Cush-Hole Shock Absorption: The three ventilation holes on the rear midsole provide top-notch shock absorption, meaning plenty of comfort for all-day wear.
People go on their feet every single day! And we all hear that buy a suitable shoe is more important than getting married to a mate! So it’s really easy to understand and accept that shoes are the most important gear to tracers. They must concern about because shoes can get ruined plenty sooner than normal due to strong moves on some rough surfaces. Also to keep players safe and comfortable during training, their sole should provide some key features such as high-quality rubber grip sole, air breathable, lightweight and durable. Furthermore, shoes should come in fashion! One of the best shoes that adapt to all of those requirements above is the Onitsuka Tiger Ultimate 81.
- Solid marled fleece colors
- Elastic waist for comfort
- Ribbed cuffs
The effortless item is pant – I declare! You can choose any pants for your training. However, my advice is, you should pick pants that are made of stretch material, air breathable, and sturdy besides good appearance.
For women there is a good option available: wear yoga pants. Yoga pants are slim fit, good stretchable, and air breathable. However, you will need a bag if having some belongings with you. Otherwise cargo pants are suitable options. Enjoy the comfort inside that pant and feel free when your things such as key, phone… are safe in the pockets.
- 【High quality】It's made of high quality water-resistant and rip-resistant nylon.
- 【Unbalance backpack wearing styles】It has great flexibility. You can use it both as chest pack and shoulder bag. Also it can be worn in the front or back of body.
- 【Multiple storage purpose sling bag】Large main compartment with inner open cellphone pouch is perfect for iPad Mini with cover, Kindle, Small notebooks, Large cellphone. 4 front zippered pockets are great for various of small items.
- 【Durable】Good construction and strong and sturdy bag. Shoulder strap is adjustable to meet different requirements for both men and women.
- 【Versatile】It's perfect for walking/traveling/biking/hiking/museums/theme parks and everyday using. Also it's a great gift for everyone.
The really optional one – parkour bag – you may or may not have one, just depend on your need. However to keep you safe while training, you should pay a little bit of your attention searching for a suitable bag. Having additional items on your body will affect the body’s balance. So that a bag for parkour should satisfy those facts below:
– Hold tight on your back.
– Enough space for your belongings as desired.
– May has the ability to bring water with, for example, a water bag.