1. Mirror’s Edge – Playstation 4
- First-Person Action - Get up close with your enemies. Use your freedom of movement and martial arts combat in conjunction with the environment to experience fluid first-person action unlike any other.
- Explore the City of Glass - Roam the beautiful, high-tech city at your own pace, and unlock its many different districts. Run free and explore every corner from the highest, glass made skyscrapers to the hidden underground tunnels.
- Witness the Rise of Faith – Brought up on her own on the margin of the totalitarian society, Faith found refuge amongst an outsider group called the Runners. Learn about her origin story, and take part in her journey as she stands up against oppression and becomes the catalyst that can change the City of Glass forever
Follow Faith, a daring free runner, as she fights for freedom within the city of Glass. What appears to be a sublime, high-tech city on the skin, contains a terrible secret hidden within. Experience Faith’s origin story in Mirrors Edge Catalyst and fight for freedom within the city of Glass. This huge world is your playground. Run, climb, and explore every corner within the first-person perspective, from the sun-drenched rooftops to the dark, gritty tunnels below. Combine her fluid movement and advanced combat with the city surroundings to master the environment and uncover the conspiracy. there’s no need for a gun once you can use your advanced skills and also the obstacle environment as a weapon to require down your enemies. This Mirrors Edge is raising the bar in action-adventure games for this generation.
2. Watch Dogs – Playstation 3
- HACK THE CITY: Control the city's infrastructure, in real time, with Aiden's cell phone. Trap your enemy in a 30-car pileup by manipulating the traffic lights. Stop a train, and then board it to evade the authorities. Narrowly escape capture by quickly raising a drawbridge. Anything connected to the city's CTOS can become your weapon.
- SEAMLESS MULTIPLAYER EXPERIENCE: Discover a new level of interaction, cooperation and confrontation between players thanks to a brand new multiplayer game system that links the single and multiplayer modes into one seamless experience. That means no menus, no loading screens, just instant open world multiplayer action.
- DYNAMIC NAVIGATION: Watch_Dogs gives you the ability to not only use the city's ctOS to your advantage, but the streets as well. In real-world Chicago, cut through one of the buildings or climb to the rooftops to catch your target.
- HIGH OCTANE DRIVING: Get behind the wheel of more than 65 vehicles bursting with horsepower to explore the massive city while completing missions. Ubisoft Montreal partnered with Ubisoft Reflections, the acclaimed studio behind the award-winning Driver series to develop each vehicle with state-of-art physics and handling.
- English (Publication Language)
3. WB Games Dying Light – Xbox One
- European Version - Game fully playable in English - Box in French
- PLEASE NOTE : Region Free / Compatible with US Xbox One
- At night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement – Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
4. Kinect Adventures – Xbox 360
- You and your friends and family will jump, dodge, and kick your way through 20 pulse-pounding adventures
- Game requires the Xbox 360 Kinect Sensor to play - sold separately
- The spirit of adventure awaits!
- Show off and share your accomplishments online with Photo Moments and Living Statues.
For more free Parkour games, click our list of Top 5 best parkour mobile games you should try and enjoy.