3 Best Parkour Backpacks Reviews 2020
Today I have a simple question: “Would you like to have a backpack with you whenever going out?” If so, my writing here will be helpful because its contents are reviews about some backpacks which I evaluate worth to buy.
Backpacks are not only for parkour but also for another purpose of your tour. Of course, I will not write about kinds of big backpacks for travel though 😀 I list compact but convenient ones – those are suitable for training while moving and big enough to put your essential belongings in.
Product Image Product Name Editor's Rating Price Hydration Backpack Running (4.9 / 5) See more details on Amazon Everest Sling Bag (4.8 / 5) See more details on Amazon CamelBack M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack (4.7 / 5) See more details on Amazon
Camden Gear Zeyu Hydration Backpack Running, with 1.5/2L Water Bag Pack Black/BlueHydration Backpack Running, with 2L Water Bag Pack Black
- WILL FIT YOU PERFECTLY: Adjustable shoulder/chest straps. Will fit chest sizes from teenagers / kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50" chest size. The chest straps makes sure it doesn't bounce when you move.
- WATER RESISTANT AND DURABLE: The main compartment is covered with our own diamond Rip Stop Nylon material which serves two functions.
- REPLACEABLE 50Oz. BLADDER: Includes a 1.5 Liter/50 Oz. BPA Free bladder which keeps you hydrated. It also keeps the water fairly cool. and includes a wide screw cap so you can add ice cubes for an even cooler drink.
- OUR GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with your Camden Gear Hydration Pack, please let us know and we will immediately refund your purchase price - no questions asked.
Then we all know water is the most important element of our body. While parkour is a chain of strong and continuous activities that cause your body to warm-up, sweat, and hence, dehydration. So remember to bring some water with you when going out for a tour. That leads to another problem: What is the best way to have water? Normally people choose private water bottles or buy drinks from elsewhere. Mean that you have to put a little bit more effort carrying your bottles and another thing. Some days you will feel tired of the snob. That’s why I suggest my first choice on that list for you: a water backpack.
Water Backpack or Hydration Packs, has become a new trend for those loving outdoor activities because of its advanced features which cover both fashion and practical aspects:
+ Compact, available in black with remarkable blue strips outside and blue water bag inside. The combination makes it regardless of age and gender.
+ Adjustable shoulder/chest straps allow this item to fit in a wide range, from teenagers/kids with 27″ up to adults (men and women) with 50″ chest size.
+ Reasonably added straps keep your backpack stable and don’t bounce while moving.
+ Waterproof because it’s covered with diamond Rip Stop Nylon material – also makes it durable. That feature also makes ensure your electronic items or other things safe from getting wet.
+ Replaceable 1.5 to 2.0 litter bladder provides enough water to keep you safe from dehydration during long time training. You also can add ice cubes via an adequate wide screw cap then enjoy a cool drink.
Everest Sling Bag, Light Weight and One Size
Again my list comes up with a unisex item: Everest Sling Bag. That bag is for both men and women and because of its excellent design, all can feel so cool when wearing this backpack.
It appears one size – simple but you will be convinced by its weight: Very light, around 1.1 pounds (half of a kilo). Even put some more stuff in it and carry them out, all together they still quite light. I’ve checked and definitely comfortable with the bag on my shoulder.
There also is nothing to concern about its appearance. Made of 100% polyester and 7 colors available: Black, Navy, Turquoise, Dark Purple, Orange, Burgundy, and Hot pink.
With the size of 19 x 13.5 x 6 inches, designed for the right shoulder, so that Everest Slings are suitable for most men and women. Besides, it has two outer pockets, so owners have adequate space to store their belongings.
And I have to impress that, Everest Sling is a good choice for parkour does not mean that it is only for that purpose. It can be applied on street tours, cycling, or even in school! So cool, convenient, and high fashion.
Last but not least, it’s very cheap in connection with its pro features.
CamelBack M.U.L.E. Hydration PackCamelBak 2016 M.U.L.E. Hydration Pack, Barbados Cherry
- The iconic M.U.L.E is the perfect balance of cargo and hydration in a feature-rich, narrow-gauge design
- Antidote reservoir features Quick Link system, easy open/close cap, lightweight fill port, Dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design
- Key pack features: xv back panel, magnetic tube trap, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks
- Designed to carry helmet, Multi-tool, pump, Spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys
- Three interior slip pockets. Three exterior pockets.
Number 3 – I provide you one more option for a water backpack, follow Camden Gear Zeyu Hydration Backpack. Let’s check out its features to see why it appears in my list:
– Has a tube and pouch for water. You will save from dehydration with that one.
– Compact while has room for many things: helmet, multi-tool, pump, lunch, phone, keys…
– Lean shape hugs against the rear and shoulders, so the bag doesn’t wiggle or jostle around, preventing your back from pain.
What else to look for…
Out there have lots of backpacks available and you can just buy one in your hand. However, to protect your self, you should pay your attention to finding backpacks support the free and strong movement, with some added features like water bag as I’ve listed in my list above. In case they do not satisfy you, or you leave my associated links to find something else, you should focus on:
Lightweight – Since you would like a backpack designed for movement, you would like as little extra weight as possible dragging you down.
Compact – The pack can’t simply be small, but it also must be ready to hold the maximum amount as possible while supplying you with the foremost balance.
Durable – Not only will you be busting cool moves, but you would possibly wreck your gear too if you’re ever messing up. Hunt for a backpack that will handle lots of wear and tear and tear.
Ergonomic – hunt for a backpack that matches your body structure so comfortably, so snugly, that you just might just forget that you’re even wearing a backpack.